Our Focus Is Family Law
Since 1996, The Law Offices of Dawn K. Gull has been a family law attorney practicing in Pennsylvania. Her goal is to minimize your worries and help you focus on the practical matters of your case. She will help you navigate Pennsylvania divorce laws and family laws.
What Kind Of Options Do I Have?
Knowing your options can help make a family law matter much less stressful, which will help you see the important aspects of your case and possible outcomes more clearly. With our pragmatic approach, we strive to assist our clients in resolving matters with the best resolution possible. Call to discuss your family legal matter today: 412-440-5718.
You Want A Lawyer Who Knows Family Law
For over 20 years, our lawyer has been working with clients to resolve Pennsylvania family law issues. You can come to us for nearly any family law matter:
- Are you going through a divorce? Our firm will handle your case with care.
- We can negotiate agreements for child support. We will also work to collect support in arrears if payments have been delinquent.
- We can assist you in preparing custody arrangements, as well as making modifications to existing agreements.
- Dividing assets can be one of the most disputed pieces of divorce. Our firm will help you come to a resolution about your assets.
- How do I set up prenuptial and postnuptial agreements?
- Do you need to value a business? We can assist in attaining a valuation.
- Is spousal support or alimony a concern? We will review the laws with you and discuss what the best options are for your case.